Sunday, February 28, 2010

RIP Chris Sturmfels

Sorry I haven't had the chance to post any additional reviews this weekend. On Friday, Nicky and I received the news that my sister-in-law's brother had been killed in a head-on collision in Delaware on Thursday. Chris was 42, was married and has an eight year old son. A passenger in the car with Chris was also killed. The culprit -- who apparently had a long rap sheet of driving and other infractions and had been involved in two hit-and-runs that very same day -- is in critical condition in the hospital.

Thoughts and prayers would be appreciated.

3 comments:

GeoX, one of the GeoX boys. said...

My deepest condolences to you and your family.

Ryan Wynns said...

Chris,

That is terrible. My condolences.

Ryan

Joe Torcivia said...

Chris:

Esther and I offer our condolences and wish the best for you and your family!

Joe.